THE SWITCH – DID YOU KNOW?
• Work first started on the Switch, or at least the concept of it, at the turn of the decade, before its official release in 2016.
• In a world of vastly depleting fish stocks in our seas, the idea was to create a completely sustainable high-protein, non-fishmeal bait.
• The Switch Liquid Food was largely designed and tested by Cal Wilson of British Aqua Feeds.
• The base mix contains high-quality, readily available, food-grade protein sources, such as pea protein isolate, rennet casein, calcium caseinate, whey protein and beef protein isolate, all in excess of 80% protein levels.
• Hydrolysed yeast and liver powders enhance gustatory and olfactory (taste and smell) attraction of the bait.
• The inclusion of high-end ingredients enables bait to be boiled more than a minute less than other baits, preserving more of the bait’s essential amino acids.
• The high solubility of the bait makes it particularly effective in the colder months.
• Protein level – 37.3%.
• UK carp of more than 50lb and foreign carp in excess of 70lb have been caught on the Switch since its release.
The Switch: https://dnabaits.com/product-category/the-switch
Post-free deals: https://dnabaits.com/product-category/special-offers