WE ARE HIRING: VIDEOGRAPHER/CONTENT CREATOR
Due to the continued growth of the company, DNA Baits is looking for a new Videographer/Content Creator to join its media team.
The successful candidate will work alongside our team of videographers to create dynamic and informative films and accompanying content to promote the DNA brand across the UK and Europe.
They will be adaptable, flexible, professional and presentable, with an outgoing personality. Much of the role will be spent out and about, travelling to various venues around the country and into Europe to film and gather content, with the edits conducted either at home or the DNA HQ in East Yorkshire.
As well as working along alongside our established videographers and marketing team, you will also be required to work on certain products, such as product reviews and social-media clips, on your own, so the ability to self-manage is essential.
The role itself will be varied and challenging, and will require a creative mindset to help push the brands forward in an ever-changing landscape.
– Significant experience in videography and photography.
– Excellent editing skills and knowledge of the Abobe Creative Cloud suite.
– Proficient in all major social-media platforms.
– A passion for angling, in particular carp fishing.
– The ability to follow instructions and bring new ideas to the table.
– Creative, hard working and ambitious.
– A full UK driving licence and transport.
We will be offering a competitive salary package based on experience and ability.
Interested applicants should send a covering letter, CV and an impressive showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Sunday, 29th January.