WE ARE HIRING! Media & marketing assistant
Due to the continued growth of the company, DNA Baits has created a new role for a Media and Marketing Assistant to be based primarily at the DNA Headquarters in Goole, East Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will support the work of the Media and Marketing Manager to promote the DNA Baits brand across the UK and Europe, with the primary goal to create dynamic and informative photographic and video content for marketing purposes.
They will be adaptable, flexible, professional and presentable, with an outgoing personality and a willingness to travel to various venues around the country when required to gather content.
The role itself will be varied and challenging, and will require a creative mindset to help push the brand forward in an ever-changing landscape.
– Excellent photography and editing skills.
– Experience in filming/videography.
– Proficient in all major social-media platforms.
– Good grammar and spelling.
– A passion for angling, in particular carp fishing.
– The ability to follow instructions and bring new ideas to the table.
– A full UK driving licence and transport.
Salary will be based depending on experience and ability.
Interested applicants should send a covering letter, CV and any examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Sunday 15th November, 2020.