The Switch – Did You Know?
We currently have a 15% discount on all freezer and shelf-life Switch boilies until Monday 23rd July, but why should you make the most of this offer? Why should you make ‘The Switch’?
Here are a few things you may not know about the Switch:
- Work first started on the Switch, or at least the concept of it, at the turn of the decade, before its official release in 2016.
- In a world of vastly depleting fish stocks in our seas, the idea was to create a completely sustainable high-protein, non-fishmeal bait.
- The Switch Liquid Food was largely designed and tested by Cal Wilson of British Aqua Feeds.
- The base mix contains high-quality, readily available, food-grade protein sources, such as pea protein isolate, rennet casein, calcium caseinate, whey protein and beef protein isolate, all in excess of 80% protein levels.
- Hydrolysed yeast and liver powders enhance gustatory and olfactory (taste and smell) attraction of the bait.
- The inclusion of high-end ingredients enables bait to be boiled more than a minute less than other baits, preserving more of the bait’s essential amino acids.
- Protein level – 38%.
- UK carp of more than 50lb and foreign carp in excess of 70lb have been caught on the Switch since its release.
To make the make of the 15% discount on all freezer and shelf-life Switch boilies, simply use the discount code ‘Switch15’ at the checkout, but hurry, as you’ve only got until Monday!